14 Day Cape Town & Garden Route Tour Overview
Overview: 13 Nights’ & 10 Rounds of Golf
Highlights: Camps Bay, Garden Route, Fancourt
Resolute Travel have vast experience providing golfers with their ideal tailored golf package, through the years we have been able to assess our most popular tours. These suggested itineraries are by no means set in stone but more a guideline as to what we offer. If you want to go with the tour as it is then that is great but if you want to tweak it or have a totally unique request email us and our team will put a proposed itinerary together for you. We have excellent relationships with hotels, apartments and B&B’s along with the golf courses to make your Cape golf break the perfect experience.
- 4 nights in the 4* Camps Bay Resort (or similar) perfectly situated in Cape Towns vibrant Camps Bay on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 3 nights in the 4* Erinvale Golf Estate (or similar) on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 6 nights in the 5* Fancourt Hotel and Country Club in George on the Garden Route on a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 5 rounds of golf on championship courses in the Western Cape (Arabella, Erinvale, Clovelly, Steenberg and Pearl Valley)
- 5 rounds of golf on championship courses on the Garden Route (Fancourt Links, Fancourt Outeniqua, Fancourt Montagu, Oubaai and Pezula)
- Golf carts where compulsory
- Airport & golf transfers
- Full day tour of the Cape winelands in Stellenbosch including transport, wine tasting, lunch and guide.
- Full day Cape Peninsula tour with lunch including Hout Bay, Chapmans Peak, Cape Point, Simonstown and Kirstenbosch Gardens.
- Flight from George to Cape Town on last day
- Resolute staff on hand to guide and assist you for the duration of your trip (based on groups of 4 or more pax, self drive options are applicable for smaller parties)
- Flights (these can be arranged on request)
- Tips and Gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- Food other than where specified