Rules, Permits & Membership
Access to the marked trails is restricted, on private property & by prior arrangement only.
Mtb access is approved for Tulbagh Mountain Bike Club members and permitted riders.
Please be considerate of the trails and your surrounds in every aspect.
- Ride at your own risk
- No permit no ride
- No helmet no ride
- Close gates behind you
- Farm’s traffic ALWAYS has right of way
- No littering anywhere
- No picnicking on the route
- No fires or smoking on the route
- Stay on marked tracks
- No riding after 18h00
!!WE ARE CURRENTLY UPDATING TO SNAPSCAN
- Fill in your name and details in the provided Permit Book & make sure you sign.
- Tear out the top copy and keep this with you at all times when riding or running.
- Obtain a copy of the route-map from the cashier.
- The club was created to enable access to private land; please observe the rules.
- Your R 60.00 fee contribution allows you to ride for 2 days on both trails and is used toward the upkeep and upgrading of our trails.
Purchase this from Tulbagh Hardware for . This provides you with year round access and on the mailing list for updates on routes, maintenance and other club related matters.
Where to Buy your Permits:
- Shell Garage (in Tulbagh town)
- Cape Dutch Quarters (on Tulbagh’s main road – vd Stel Str)
- Tulbagh Tourism Office (on Church Str next to the museum)
- Saronsberg Wine Cellars (out on the Roodezand Road, 5 km out of Tulbagh)